In recent years, Energy Evolution and Decarbonization have received intense focus and attention. Companies have made a wide range of bets from renewable energy farms, direct air capture of CO2 to hydrogen production to get a piece of the $100 Trillion energy evolution market.
Many larger companies have embraced a strategy of “All the Above.” Is such a strategy still the most effective or could it lead to mediocre results? Is now the time to refine the bets or is too early in the cycle? If it is time to become selective, how would you make sure your company is making the right bets?
Many smaller companies are making significant progress as specialists in one area. They are going all-in on one of the bets. Specialist (bakery or wine store) or generalist (full-fledged grocery store) — which strategy would you recommend to your company? Which factors would you consider in making that strategic recommendation?
Join us at the symposium to brainstorm vigorously the ultimate strategies to win big in this $100 Trillion market.
The decarbonization marketplace is changing fast. A wrong bet can prove to be expensive and a huge distraction. Engage with decarbonization pioneers in a closed-door, intense discussion on the bets, the opportunities, and the risks.
At the Houston Strategy Forum, we have real discussions — no fluff. Register now.
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
1. Mr. Jonah Margulis, Head of North America, Aker Carbon Capture
2. Mr. Bobby Tudor, CEO, Artemis Energy Partners; Retired Founder and CEO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt
3. Mr. John Gunn, Global Operations Executive, Bechtel
4. Mr. Caleb Stephenson, SVP, Commercial Analytics, Calpine Corporation
5. Mr. Alex Tiller, CEO & President, Carbonvert
6. Mr. Austin Knight, Vice President, Hydrogen, Chevron New Energies
7. Mr. Danny Rehg, Co-Founder and CEO, Criterion Energy Partners
8. Mr. Dan Pratt, Sr. Executive Vice President - Energy Centers, DistributionNOW
9. Ms. Sandhya Ganapathy, CEO, EDP Renewables North America
10. Ms. Patricia Martinez, Chief Energy Transition Officer, Enerflex
11. Mr. Dilanka Seimon, Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, EnLink Midstream
12. Mr. Tyler Durham, Chief Development Officer, Navigator CO2
13. Ms. Leslie Beyer, Board Member, Patterson UTI
14. Mr. Nick Livingstone, Managing Director, Rystad Energy
15. Mr. Kenneth Wagner, Former Cabinet Secretary of Energy & Environment, State of Oklahoma
16. Mr. Angus King, Chief Development Officer, Summit Utilities
17. Mr. Damien Gerard, VP Carbon Capture and Storage, Carbon Solutions, SLB
18. Mr. Charles Fridge, Chief Executive Officer, Verde CO2
19. Mr. Scott Rennie, President & CEO, Vault 44.01