The last seven years have been an extreme roller coaster ride for the Upstream Sector. As we look to the future, the Upstream Sector has a critically important role to play. Upstream energy production worldwide will be short of supply for years to come.
As the world prepares to meet the dual challenges of a climate crisis and an energy crisis, it is time to revisit and reinvent upstream strategies and execution.
How should the industry change its thinking and business model? Where should it focus? How should it execute and operate differently? How should it change its corporate culture? How should it change public perception?
On April 19, 2023, we are inviting top leaders of the Upstream Sector. Our goal is to facilitate an open, thoughtful, and probing discussion on new thinking and approaches.
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
• Mr. Brian Groody, Vice President, OFS, Baker Hughes (Moderator)
• Mr. Dean Foreman, Chief Economist, American Petroleum Institute
• Mr. Clay Gaspar, EVP and Chief Operating Officer, Devon Energy
• Mr. Andy Hendricks, Chief Executive Officer, Patterson-UTI Energy
• Ms. Lyndal R.A. Cissell, President, Americas Land, SLB
• Mr. Erik Wiik, President, ReAdapt (Moderator)
• Ms. Maria Claudia Borras, Executive Vice President, Oilfield Services, Baker Hughes
• Mr. Andy Krieger, Senior Vice-President, Global Wells Organization, BP
• Mr. Jeremy D. Thigpen, Chief Executive Officer, Transocean
• Mr. Bill Langin, Senior Vice President - West / Deepwater Exploration, Shell