How do you deliver the three “R”s of Supply Chain —
Resilience, Responsiveness and Risk Management?
How do you become agile and responsive
in your thinking and actions,
so you can build a powerful career?
Do increasingly volatile market dynamics and ESG goals require a reinvention of supply chain thinking and approaches?
The COVID pandemic and the Ukrainian war severely challenged even the most strategic and capable global supply chain organizations. Material and energy shortages persist, adding uncertainty to future fulfilment of goods and services.
As customer demand patterns and market dynamics become increasingly volatile, supply chains must adopt highly agile strategies to address uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. Risk management has become a higher focus. Strategies such as global low-cost sourcing, volume aggregation, and just-in-time inventory, which were effective in the past, require rethinking and reinvention.
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance is becoming a key competitive advantage for companies. Regulations and investor pressure has made ESG a strategic boardroom imperative. Supply chain capabilities must transform to enable and successfully execute the corporation’s ESG initiatives.
Supply chain is finally being recognized for the strategic value it creates for companies and for the whole economy. It must now deliver.
Symposium Theme — “Reinventing Supply Chain”
Welcome to the Strategic Supply Chain Symposium. The Houston Strategy Forum is inviting top supply chain leaders to discuss reinventing supply chain. The age of a truly strategic supply chain has dawned. Come find out how companies are leading this critical change.
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
• Mr. Denis M. Wolowiecki, Executive Managing Director, CAPS Research
• Ms. Pam Heminger, Senior Vice President, Strategic Procurement & Planning Division, Caterpillar
• Mr. Thiago Aracema, Sector Head EPC, Americas, DHL
• Mr. Phil Teijeira, VP & Chief Supply Chain Officer, Enbridge
• Ms. Pamela Kearney Skaufel, Vice President Procurement, ExxonMobil
• Mr. Raj Desai, Chief Procurement Officer, Fluor Corporation
• Mr. Dominic Sun, Trade Director, Port of Houston
• Mr. Greg McGavin, VP Global Supply Chain, Targa Resources