The pandemic forced every supply change to change. Leading change is a difficult challenge even for the best of leaders.
The Oil & Gas sector has been going through extreme volatility. Some forecast a multi-year, super-cycle in the future. Others predict supply will overwhelm demand and cause prices to head back down. One thing is sure -- volatility will continue in the future. Oil & Gas Supply Chains must learn to evolve faster than the market. Leading change clearly and cohesively is super-critical for the survival and thrival of this industry!
The Houston Strategy Forum is inviting top O&G supply chain executives to participate in an interactive and vigorous discussion on leading change.
We are looking forward to a powerful discussion with:
• Mr. Steve Freeman, Chief Procurement Officer, Chevron
• Mr. Tom Sims, VP Global Supply Chain and CPO, Hess Corporation
• Mr. Colin Stevenson, Chief Procurement Officer, ConocoPhillips
• Ms. Gwen Boyault, VP Planning and Supply chain, Schlumberger
• Mr. Bertrand Frischmann, Senior Vice President, Vallourec
• Mr. Peter Goebel, Vice President, Procurement and Supply Chain, Nabors Industries
• Mr. Dan Pratt, Sr. Executive Vice President - Energy Centers, DistributionNOW
• Mr. Jerry Wilie, Vice President Global Procurement, Materials, and Logistics, Halliburton