Energy transition is becoming a top focus area for oil and gas companies. Every transition has its challenges. How does the industry ensure a smooth and successful transition?
Which initiatives have companies put in place to achieve energy transition? What is the level of focus, commitment, and what are the criteria for success? How is the organization design, and skills set being retooled?
How should the US develop a policy that will help companies achieve successful energy transition? Which factors – environmental, regulation & policy, activism, financial investments, new generational thinking – will prove to be the most potent in driving and sustaining energy transition? How should the different sources of energy be prioritized? Which hold the biggest promise, and the biggest risk?
We are looking forward to hosting the following esteemed speakers in a powerful discussion:
• Mr. William J. (John) Berger, Chairman, President and CEO, Sunnova (confirmed)
• Ms. Leslie Beyer, CEO, Energy Workforce and Technology Council (confirmed) (moderator)
• Ms. Stephanie Cox, Executive President Operations, Wood (confirmed)
• Mr. Paul Doucette, Energy Transition Executive, Policy & Stakeholder Engagement Leader, Baker Hughes
• Mr. Ravi Kathuria, President, Houston Strategy Forum (confirmed) (host & moderator)
• Mr. Charles McConnell, Executive Director, Carbon Management and Energy Sustainability, University of Houston; Former Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy (confirmed)
• Mr. Jay McKenna, Chief Executive Officer, Nacero Inc. (confirmed)